Exporting Libraries with iTunes
TouchDraw allows libraries to be shared with other users. Libraries are stored in "*.t2l" files in the Documents Directory of TouchDraw.
To access libraries installed in an iPad, complete the following steps:
- Connect the iPad to a computer.
- Open iTunes.
- Select the iPad in the Devices Section located in the left panel.
- Select the Apps Tab in the right panel.
- Scroll down to the File Sharing Section.
- Select TouchDraw in the Apps list.
- Either use drag and drop or the Save To... Button to move the appropriate "t2l" file onto a local computer.
- Use a local email client (or another tool) to share the library with others.