Importing Libraries with iTunes
iTunes can also be used to import a library into TouchDraw when the iPad is connected to a computer. To Import a Library with this method, follow the steps below:
- Connect the iPad to a computer.
- Open iTunes.
- Select the iPad in the Devices Section in the left panel.
- Select the Apps Tab in the right panel.
- Scroll down to the File Sharing Section.
- Select TouchDraw in the Apps list.
- Either use drag and drop or the Add... Button to move a library file from a local computer onto the iPad.