Importing Using iTunes
A drawing can be imported into TouchDraw using iTunes when an iPad device is connected to a computer. To import a drawing with this method, follow the steps below:
- Connect the iPad to a computer.
- Open iTunes.
- Select iPad in the Devices section in the left panel.
- Select the Apps Tab in the right panel.
- Scroll down to the File Sharing section.
- Select TouchDraw in the Apps List.
- Either use drag and drop or the Add... Button to move files from a local computer onto an iPad device.
If the file is a native TouchDraw drawing (.t2d), then the drawing will show up in the Drawing Chooser when viewing the root documents directory. If the file is one of the other supported formats (.svg, .vdx, etc...) then it will not be visibile by default. To import non-native document types, use the Import Button in the Bottom Toolbar.