Installing a Custom TrueType Font
It is quite simple to install a custom TrueType font into TouchDraw:
- Connect the iPad to a computer.
- Open iTunes.
- Select the iPad from the Devices section in the left panel.
- Select the Apps Tab in the right panel.
- Scroll down to the File Sharing section.
- Select TouchDraw in the Apps List.
- Either use drag and drop or the Add... Button to add a TrueType font file from a local computer into the TouchDraw documents directory on the iPad.
The added font will appear in the list of fonts the next time the font chooser is opened if TouchDraw was not running during the completion of the above steps.
Press on the Refresh Button at the top of the font list to inform TouchDraw to update the list with the newly installed font if the application was running during the completion of the above steps.